- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Monday, 20 May 2013 The largest of the six bar circuits has voted to b...
Monday, 20 May 2013 Four out of five commercial disputes are capable o...
Monday, 20 May 2013 The justice secretary has asked the Law Society and Bar Council to develop a quality standard for firms bidding for criminal legal aid contr...
Monday, 20 May 2013 The lord chief justice, the president of the Supreme Court, the master of the rolls, the attorney general and the director of public prosecu...
Lawyer In The News
- French revolution
- Pilot aims to limit clinical negligence solicitors’ fees
- Will-writing could still be regulated
- In-house growth accelerating
- Appeal Court applies Russian law in dispute
- Insurers to revamp third-party code
- Court interpreters reject new contract deal
- European data plan labelled ‘demented’
- Saudi Arabia accepts registration of female lawyer
- Don’t worry about Jackson fallout – judge