Thursday, 23 May 2013 In an unprecedented show of unity by the legal pro...
Thursday, 23 May 2013 International firms Speechly Bircham and Withers t...
Wednesday, 22 May 2013 Over 500 lawyers attended a mass rally at parliament today to protest over criminal legal aid reforms which ‘strike a dagger through the B...
Wednesday, 22 May 2013 Just one in eight small businesses will turn to a solicitor to solve a legal problem despite many suffering financial loss as a result. R...
News In Brief
- HMRC proposes crackdown on LLP ‘disguised employment’
- PCT will mean the death of Welsh justice, lawyers warn
- Poor will suffer from court fee changes, MoJ warned
- Overwhelming public backing for legal aid: poll
- Fight PI changes, says MASS chair
- Mass meeting of barristers takes a stand on QASA
- Pannone turns to fixed-price mediation post-Jackson
- Grayling asks for quality standard for PCT firms
- 7,000 lawyers to hit the streets for free legal advice
- North-west paralegal initiative