- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Wednesday, 19 June 2013 Lawyers and judges have a duty to help the justice...
Tuesday, 18 June 2013 The chief executive of the Law Society has publicl...
Tuesday, 18 June 2013 A disgruntled litigant has been sentenced to 28 years in jail for the murder of Wiltshire solicitor Jim Ward. Michael Chudley, 63, shot W...
Monday, 17 June 2013 Preliminary results posted today by three top-50 firms show profits falling in 2012-13 on modest rises in turnover. At Osborne Clarke, E...
Lawyer In The News
- Prison term sought for quoting Society charity report
- Legal aid champion Storer honoured
- Hudson questions SRA’s firm finances disclosure
- Hunt begins for new SRA chief
- Judges could quit over pensions
- Intervention row heads to Strasbourg
- SRA ‘wrong to pursue costs via conduct rules’
- Jackson prompts spurt in law firm start-ups
- Legal aid cuts ‘end high-profile BME cases’
- Carbon footprint down 7% in legal sector