- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Tuesday, 21 May 2013 Government plans to means-test waivers for civil c...
Tuesday, 21 May 2013 Government claims that the legal aid system has lo...
Tuesday, 21 May 2013 A figurehead for the claimant personal injury sector has urged solicitors not to give up opposing further changes to the system. Craig Bu...
Monday, 20 May 2013 The largest of the six bar circuits has voted to boycott the Quality Assurance Scheme for Advocates (QASA) – which the circuit leader vowe...
News In Brief
- Pannone turns to fixed-price mediation post-Jackson
- Grayling asks for quality standard for PCT firms
- 7,000 lawyers to hit the streets for free legal advice
- French revolution
- ‘Google’ asylum refusals
- Pilot aims to limit clinical negligence solicitors’ fees
- Will-writing could still be regulated
- In-house growth accelerating
- Appeal Court applies Russian law in dispute
- Insurers to revamp third-party code