- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Wednesday, 22 May 2013 The government’s plans for price-competitive ten...
Tuesday, 21 May 2013 Government plans to means-test waivers for civil c...
Tuesday, 21 May 2013 Government claims that the legal aid system has lost credibility with the public are rebutted by a survey published today showing that seven...
Tuesday, 21 May 2013 A figurehead for the claimant personal injury sector has urged solicitors not to give up opposing further changes to the system. Craig Bu...
News In Brief
- Mass meeting of barristers takes a stand on QASA
- Pannone turns to fixed-price mediation post-Jackson
- Grayling asks for quality standard for PCT firms
- 7,000 lawyers to hit the streets for free legal advice
- Pilot aims to limit clinical negligence solicitors’ fees
- Will-writing could still be regulated
- In-house growth accelerating
- Appeal Court applies Russian law in dispute
- Insurers to revamp third-party code
- Court interpreters reject new contract deal