- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Friday, 24 May 2013 The much-delayed final report of the Legal Educati...
Friday, 24 May 2013 The UK will decline to take part in a European Com...
Thursday, 23 May 2013 In an unprecedented show of unity by the legal profession hundreds of barristers and solicitors came together yesterday to oppose the govern...
Thursday, 23 May 2013 International firms Speechly Bircham and Withers today announced that they had dropped merger plans following almost two months of talks. ...
News In Brief
- Hundreds attend legal aid protest rally
- Small business spurning legal services – LSB research
- HMRC proposes crackdown on LLP ‘disguised employment’
- PCT will mean the death of Welsh justice, lawyers warn
- Poor will suffer from court fee changes, MoJ warned
- Overwhelming public backing for legal aid: poll
- Fight PI changes, says MASS chair
- Mass meeting of barristers takes a stand on QASA
- Pannone turns to fixed-price mediation post-Jackson
- Grayling asks for quality standard for PCT firms