- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Tuesday, 18 June 2013 The chief executive of the Law Society has publicl...
Tuesday, 18 June 2013 A disgruntled litigant has been sentenced to 28 ye...
Monday, 17 June 2013 Preliminary results posted today by three top-50 firms show profits falling in 2012-13 on modest rises in turnover. At Osborne Clarke, E...
Tuesday, 18 June 2013 Fiji’s attorney general has demanded jail for the Methodist minister found in contempt of court for quoting a Law Society Charity report w...
Lawyer In The News
- Legal aid champion Storer honoured
- Hudson questions SRA’s firm finances disclosure
- Hunt begins for new SRA chief
- Judges could quit over pensions
- Intervention row heads to Strasbourg
- SRA ‘wrong to pursue costs via conduct rules’
- Jackson prompts spurt in law firm start-ups
- Legal aid cuts ‘end high-profile BME cases’
- Carbon footprint down 7% in legal sector
- Mystery surrounds legal training report