Tuesday, 21 May 2013 Government claims that the legal aid system has lo...
Monday, 20 May 2013 The largest of the six bar circuits has voted to b...
Monday, 20 May 2013 Four out of five commercial disputes are capable of being resolved through fixed-priced mediation, according to a firm unveiling a two-tier ...
Monday, 20 May 2013 The justice secretary has asked the Law Society and Bar Council to develop a quality standard for firms bidding for criminal legal aid contr...
Lawyer In The News
- 7,000 lawyers to hit the streets for free legal advice
- Pilot aims to limit clinical negligence solicitors’ fees
- Will-writing could still be regulated
- In-house growth accelerating
- Appeal Court applies Russian law in dispute
- Insurers to revamp third-party code
- Court interpreters reject new contract deal
- European data plan labelled ‘demented’
- Saudi Arabia accepts registration of female lawyer
- Don’t worry about Jackson fallout – judge