- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Friday, 17 May 2013 The Ministry of Justice has confirmed that project...
Friday, 17 May 2013 Solicitors are less likely to speak positively of ...
Friday, 17 May 2013 Dedicated traffic courts will be established to deal with low-level road traffic offences and free up the courts to deal with more ‘seriou...
Friday, 17 May 2013 Access to justice is being tested by the ‘worst economic situation since world war II’, the president of the Athens bar told a pan-Europ...
Lawyer In The News
- MoJ plans crackdown on ‘so-called’ experts
- Midlands ABS issues ‘join us’ offer to insurers
- Law Society Excellence Awards now open for nomination
- Desperate PI firms breaking referral fee ban – AXA chief
- Jurors ‘confused’ on new media contempt
- End-to-end negligence defence practice sets up as ABS
- Grayling says no to regulating will-writing
- Society and bar join hands against criminal justice plans
- 100 jobs at risk as BLP seeks 15% salary cost cut
- Bar Council picks a former mandarin