Win Legally Blonde tickets
The award-winning hit Legally Blonde The Musical is on tour. Directed by Tony and Olivier Award-winning Jerry Mitchell (Hairspray), Legally Blonde The Musical is the best show in town – case closed.
Obiter has three pairs of tickets to give away. All you need to do is come up with an idea for a new legal-themed cocktail.
For example, how about the Outcomes-Focused Martini (ingredients unimportant)? Or the SRA Wallbanger?
Submit your entries to Obiter@LawSociety.org.uk by 9 July. For further details, including a full list of tour locations and dates, see legallyblondethemusical.co.uk.
The tour locations available for this competition are:
- Oxford New Theatre, 17-21 July;
- Plymouth Theatre Royal, 24-28 July;
- Milton Keynes Theatre, 31 July-11 August;
- Cardiff Wales Millennium Centre, 14-25 August;
- Birmingham New Alexandra Theatre 28 August-1 September;
- York Grand Opera House, 4-8 Sep; and
- New Wimbledon Theatre, 25 September-6 October.
Tickets are non-transferable and subject to availability.
- London Legal Walk 2013 - gallery
- Combination punchlines
- Seconds out, round one
- Bloodsucking lawyer?
- You’ll have had your tea
- Sweet dreams are made of this
- No minister, as quango sparks fly
- Memory lane
- Mills seeks apprentice boon
- Wig or the wok?
- SRA sleuths uncover email excuses
- Facts speak louder than words
- What a way to make a living
- Tiny misunderstanding
- The case for the defence
- Aux murs, citoyens
- Thatcher pageantry sets inn against inn
- Winslow backers loosen the purse strings
- Doing the BIS on employment law reform?
- Memory lane
- Bare essentials
- Party line