Win Legally Blonde tickets
The award-winning hit Legally Blonde The Musical is on tour. Directed by Tony and Olivier Award-winning Jerry Mitchell (Hairspray), Legally Blonde The Musical is the best show in town – case closed.
Obiter has three pairs of tickets to give away. All you need to do is come up with an idea for a new legal-themed cocktail.
For example, how about the Outcomes-Focused Martini (ingredients unimportant)? Or the SRA Wallbanger?
Submit your entries to Obiter@LawSociety.org.uk by 9 July. For further details, including a full list of tour locations and dates, see legallyblondethemusical.co.uk.
The tour locations available for this competition are:
- Oxford New Theatre, 17-21 July;
- Plymouth Theatre Royal, 24-28 July;
- Milton Keynes Theatre, 31 July-11 August;
- Cardiff Wales Millennium Centre, 14-25 August;
- Birmingham New Alexandra Theatre 28 August-1 September;
- York Grand Opera House, 4-8 Sep; and
- New Wimbledon Theatre, 25 September-6 October.
Tickets are non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Mansfield’s goose chase
- Seeking a twist in tale of Oliver
- This is the life
- Torn off a stipe in court
- Solicitors badger government over cull
- An advocate and an avocado
- One law for everybody
- Out and about with MW
- CMS students shape up
- Memory lane
- Wax works to tame depression
- Best go to Tesco? Er, no
- When science doesn’t have the answer
- Westminster legal aid protest: images
- London Legal Walk 2013 - gallery
- Paying the price
- Fore play
- Paper weight
- Gest appearance
- Memory lane
- Mills seeks apprentice boon
- Bare essentials
- Party line