Registered Company No: 1787309.
You can change the world for animals!
For 38 years, Animal Aid has been preventing animal suffering:
- Animal Aid filmed secretly in ten slaughterhouses. Nine were breaking animal welfare laws. As a result, two men were jailed for animal cruelty and all the major supermarkets now insist that their meat suppliers fit CCTV cameras.
- Animal Aid campaigned successfully to close down Britain’s biggest bird fair.
- Animal Aid played the leading role in stopping a massive new primate vivisection facility.
- We helped bring about new, tougher rules to restrict jockeys’ excessive use of the whip.
- We provide free resources for schools and give hundreds of talks and presentations every year.
Animal Aid’s campaigns have saved countless animals from imprisonment, pain, misery and death. Please include us in your will, and help us to keep preventing animal suffering.
NB. Please refer to Animal Aid in your will as Animal Abuse, Injustice and Defence Society Limited (Animal Aid) of The Old Chapel, Bradford Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1AW, limited company number 1787309. We are a campaign group, and are not a registered charity. Please do not refer to us as a charity in any part of your will.