Registered Charity No: 1058162 (England & Wales), SC041101 (Scotland).
Up to 75% of the world’s blindness is avoidable - be part of the solution
CBM is an international Christian charity with over 100 years of experience working with people with blindness as well as preventing or treating diseases that lead to disability. There are more than 90% of the world’s visual impaired people live in developing countries.
CBM reaches over 30 million people affected by blindness or disability each year in 59 of the world’s poorest countries.
A gift in your will to CBM could:
- Restore sight to someone who is needlessly blind through Cataracts
- Help distribute essential drugs to prevent or cure river blindness and trachoma
- Train surgeons to carry out cataract and other operations in developing countries
- Support a child with blindness or a disability so they can attend school
- Supply emergency assistance to the most vulnerable people affected by a natural disaster
- Provide skills training for a person with blindness or a disability so they can support themselves and their families
- Provide orthopaedic aids to children with physical disabilities.
CBM will always use your gift where the need is the greatest.
Please consider leaving a gift in your Will to CBM.
“This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.” 2 Corinthians 9:12