Registered Charity No: 1058162 (England & Wales), SC041101 (Scotland).
Up to 75% of the world’s blindness is avoidable
CBM is an international Christian charity with over 100 years of experience working with people with disabilities and preventing or treating diseases that lead to disability. There are more than 1 billion people with disabilities worldwide and the majority live in developing countries.
We rely on God and our supporters to reach over 30 million people affected by disability each year in 59 of the world’s poorest countries.
Please prayerfully consider leaving a gift in your Will to CBM which could:
- Restore sight to someone who is needlessly blind through Cataracts
- Help distribute essential drugs to prevent or cure river blindness and trachoma
- Train surgeons to carry out cataract and other operations in developing countries
- Support a child with a disability so they can attend school
- Supply emergency assistance to the most vulnerable people affected by a natural disaster
- Enable someone to hear again by providing hearing aids
- Provide skills training for a person with a disability so they can support themselves and their families
- Provide treatment and orthopaedic aids to children with physical disabilities
- CBM will always use your gift where the need is the greatest.
Please consider leaving a gift in your Will to CBM.
“This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.” 2 Corinthians 9:12.