Registered Charity No: 268369 (England & Wales).
For over 90 years Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) has been finding the most effective and efficient ways to connect donors to the causes that matter to them and ensuring money gets to where it’s needed.
Why leave a legacy to CAF?
Through us you can:-
- give to as many charities as you wish
- change your mind as often as you like without having to amend your Will
- save time and expense for your executor
However you choose to remember charity through your Will, and whatever size your legacy may be, you can be sure it really will be appreciated. With our help, arranging your CAF Charitable Legacy is a simple and flexible process.
How does it work?
To create a CAF Charitable Legacy:
- Name CAF in your Will; we give you the exact wording to make this step easy
- Identify the charities you would like to support
- List the charities in your CAF Charitable Legacy Letter of Wishes and then send it in to us
If you would prefer to receive these forms by post, or if you would like to discuss leaving a CAF Charitable Legacy, please call us on 03000 123 108.