Registered Charity No: 1122805 (England & Wales).
The Golau Cancer Foundation is the cancer charity of the South West Wales Cancer Centre (Charity No. 1122805).
The South West Wales Cancer Centre is the cancer centre of excellence for the people of South West Wales, based in Singleton Hospital.
From Bridgend, to Aberystwyth, and across Swansea and West Wales, we fight cancer by providing radiotherapy, chemotherapy and other vital specialist cancer treatments. We give over 45,000 treatments to people every year.
Your support enables us to continue to provide world class cancer care, treatment and research in our communities in South West Wales.
GOLAU Cancer Foundation supports the excellent work of the NHS, by helping to provide facilities, equipment, training and research above and beyond the normal scope of the NHS.
With your support we can raise vital funds for:
- Chemotherapy and the Chemotherapy Day Unit
- Radiotherapy Unit based in Singleton Hospital (www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/863/page/59027)
- Cancer Treatment Wards (Ward 12 Singleton Hospital)
- New specialist equipment for Cancer treatments and care
- Additional education and training for Nurses, Doctors and Healthcare staff
- Patient Facilities
- Sea View Hostel
- Clinical Trials Unit
Your support can be directed to a specific area that you would like to support, or go towards the foundations top fundraising priority.