Registered Charity No: 201240 (England & Wales).
Member of the FundRaising Standards Board.
We are an independent charity working exclusively in Northamptonshire to help blind and partially sighted children and adults lead full and rewarding lives. Since we were formed in 1896, we have helped thousands of visually impaired people improve their quality of life through support, information and advice.
Ways we help:
- Individual support and information from our Community Team
- Countywide visually impaired social and support clubs
- Computer courses and interest groups for people with sight loss
- Specialist aids, equipment and information on display to “try or buy” at our Sight Centres in Northampton and Kettering, plus on our Mobile Sight Centre
- Information and support in local Hospital Eye Clinics
- Residential and respite care at Darsdale Home
- Children and Family Service
- Local Talking Newspaper Service
- Distributors of British Wireless for the Blind
Leaving us a gift in your Will helps us to continue offering vital services to an estimated 12,000 blind and partially sighted people in Northamptonshire, helping them to remain independent and lead a better quality of life.
Why not get in touch with us today about our Free Will Service and help the next generation of visually impaired people. Thank you in anticipation of your support.