Medico Legal Reporting.
We are a national firm of medico legal experts producing quality expert witness 7 in seven days.
Our expert medical witnesses regularly produce the following types of psychological assessment reports for court and claims:
- mental health assessments
- post traumatic stress disorder assessments
- professional negligence assessments
- unfair dismissal unfair/selection for redundancy
- psychometric assessments
- parenting assessments
- parental alienation syndrome assessments
- neuropsychiatric assessments
- mental capacity assessments
- head injury assessments
- occupational health assessments
- psychiatric assessments
- learning difficulties assessments
- family assessments
- social work assessments
- unfitness to plead assessments
We work with top medical lawyers to provide reports for injury compensation in accident at work claims and criminal injury compensation claims. Many of our clients have head injury and brain injury; our medico legal reports assess the extent of injuries for accident compensation.
We advise the legal profession on occupational stress, discrimination, risk assessments in the forensic and family cases. In criminal cases we typically advise on fitness to plead and fitness to stand trial. We have acted as the court appointed expert in a number of cases where we determined whether depression was a disability. Our work in educational psychology typically focuses on ensuring children have access to the right schools.
Assessments by: consultant psychologists, child psychologists, occupational psychologists, neuropsychologists, consultant psychiatrists, forensic psychologists, child adolescent psychiatrist and employment consultant.
We work nationally contact us outside of office hours on 07071 200344.