Michele Jarvis MSc DipNEBOSH FIIRSM RSP CMIOSH MIIAI MABI
Safety, Health and Incident Investigation Consultant
Office: 020 3290 0077
Direct: 07941 329 932
I am a qualified and recognised Health and Safety Professional that specialises in:
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Workplace Accident (Incident) Investigations
- Management Systems, Processes and Procedures, such as ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 m(soon to be ISO 45001).
Over the past 23 years I have worked in a range of industries that include:
- Construction (CDM2015) - Building, Civil’s, Tunnelling
- Foundry, Investment Casting
- Healthcare (non-medical)
- Charity/Volunteering Work
I hold a number of Professional Qualifications and Affiliations that include:
- Masters of Science (MSc) degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management from Loughborough University
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- Registered with the, Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR)
- Fellow of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) and Recognised Safety Professional (RSP)
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Full Member of the Institute of Industrial Accident Investigators (IIAI)
- Full Member of the Association of British Investigators (ABI)
All instructions are carried out competently, independently and impartially. The resulting expert report will follow the model format laid down by The Academy of Experts (TAE).
I can also carry out in depth reviews of previous investigations, and if applicable, carry out the primary or a secondary investigation(s). I have experience of working with insurance claims managers in supporting them with regards to Health and safety compliance and can also provide assistance for legal professionals and work as part of a legal advisory team.
A detailed CV is available on request: firstname.lastname@example.org