Save £29 - Special Introductory Offer
Subscribe today and take advantage of our special offer rate of £166.00 for a year’s subscription – a saving of £29.00 on the usual subscription rate*.
Litigation Funding offers you definitive guidance on the financing of civil litigation and essential costs issues.
Published every two months by the Law Society, Litigation Funding magazine provides unique and in-depth coverage of the latest issues relating to costs, funding, and the Jackson reforms - from those in the know. It is an essential tool for both commercial and personal injury litigators.
Each edition is packed with insight from some of the most respected experts in the field. Every issue includes exclusive articles from our well-known regular contributors Professor Dominic Regan and Kerry Underwood - plus insight from an impressive and diverse array of professionals active in the market including leading costs barristers, solicitors, funders, insurers and costs lawyers.
Each issue carries a comprehensive after-the-event insurance product comparison table, together with an essential table of third-party litigation funders. Both tables are unique tools giving an overview of the marketplace and a starting point of who the most appropriate insurer or funder may be.
Litigation Funding includes coverage of:
- Insight from leading commentators
- Updates on the insurance and funding markets
- Developments in qualified one-way costs shifting
- Innovative funding structures
- A comprehensive after-the-event insurance products table
- Practical advice on all aspects of the Jackson reforms, including
- costs budgeting and proportionality
- In-depth coverage of the key costs judgments
- Comment and opinion from the leading experts in the costs fi eld
- Insight from the key costs and funding events.
* The special offer price of £166 applies to the fi rst year’s subscription to Litigation Funding, usual price £195. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice.