Registered Charity No: 280577 (England & Wales), SC040456 (Scotland).
Release International delivers practical, pastoral and prayerful help to persecuted Christians through local partners in over 25 countries around the world.
We were founded in 1968, inspired by Pastor Richard Wurmbrand, who was tortured for Christ in Communist Romania; and the Bible verse ‘Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.’ (Hebrews 13:3).
By leaving a gift to Release in your Will, you will enable Release to continue to:
- Provide free legal aid to unjustly arrested and imprisoned Christians
- Enable visits to prisoners of faith, and support for their families
- Run trauma-healing workshops for those bereaved by extremist attacks
- Deliver emergency relief packs to refugees and internally displaced families
- Support pastors persecuted by those of other religions
- Strengthen Christians through broadcasts and literature distribution
- Encourage Christians to ‘love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them’… and other projects in response to our partners’ reports of local persecution.
Thank you so much for considering Release as a charity to be remembered in your (or your client’s) Will.
Please contact us for a copy of our legacy brochure, which tells you more about the impact your thoughtfulness and generosity can have; or call us to discuss any specific questions you may have.
Your Will can have a massive impact on people in crisis, and cause them to thank God from overflowing hearts!