Hoopers offer a range of services designed to help our clients manage the challenges of estate administration.
- Locating missing beneficiaries named in wills
- Tracing legal heirs where an estate is intestate
- Identifying heirs of pension fund beneficiaries
- Establishing original owners of land and other properties
- Determining owners of unclaimed shares
- Obtaining copies of birth, marriage and death certificates, wills, grants of probate and letters of administration
Free Administrator Search
We can locate a statutory heir to act as administrator on an estate where next of kin are not known. Giving your firm the opportunity to be instructed on a case that would otherwise be passed to the Treasury Solicitor. Contact us for further details.
Fully Documented Support
We support our findings with fully documented family trees and are able to assist in obtaining Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Policies.
We are happy to offer advice on any probate matter. Contact us for a free, no obligation, consultation.