Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


This could work.

Does one go with a Solicitor with dubious PII for "X" pounds or a Solicitor unregulated but working form a Limited Company for another much lower fee of "Y" pounds.

Your details