Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


Sorry, I meant front line regulator for accountants doing notarial services. Notaries in England & Wales can do residential conveyancing and probate, as well as notarise documents for use abroad. I can't remember the last time I came up against a solicitor doing residential conveyancing, but probate is still being done by solicitors ... although for how much longer remains to be seen.

Your details