Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


One solution might be to have the equivalent of the privileged AR Financial Dispute Resolution Hearing in all civi cases. Maybe with later costs consequences if it doesn't crack.

Just a thought.

Your details