Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


oh dear, here we go with the deflection-fest again!

Mr Scott, I respectfully suggest if you have concerns as to Mr Carlisle's rights to act, you level your complaints formally with the Courts (you appear to have enough hearings with Mr Carlisle opposing), the Law Society (via JG Solicitors), or the CLSB (via Miss Moore)

Your details