Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


anon @ 16.08 - I think perhaps you need to consider Polak -v- Marchioness of Winchester, Court of Appeal, June 1st 1956 - you cannot simply replace your bill with a higher one because the client challenges it

Your details