Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


Are you tearing your hair out trying to make an honest living in the face of insurmountable odds as a High street general practitioner?

Then just take your name off the roll of solicitors. Call yourself a "lawyer" instead (nobody will notice), make a few modifications to your procedures - and f--k them all!

Easy peasy!

Your details