Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.



Again you are ignoring everything that has been asked. You clearly feel aggrieved about something and the outcome at Court but don't want to engage in a sensible discussion about it. Instead you just post about bits of the case which is not helpful to anyone and should not be posted in the public domain anyway.

Your details