Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.
Reply to anonymous @ 13:19 GMT
"Most do not care or wouldn’t want to listen. They’re usually in pain and their focus tends to be on that rather than some argument that has been going on since 1999"
Do you actually believe that? so ok lets run by that again
1) don't receive treatment at the scene
2) don't go to hospital or visit their own GP until after a CNF has been submitted
3) don't attend the rehabilitation recommended
4) have no time off work as a result of the sprain
5) Oddly have restricted gym attendance until asked to provide previous gym attendance
and yet their focus is on pain relief and not the £2000 promised by a CMC for simply signing a few documents
Copyright © 2019 The Law Society
Site powered by Webvision Cloud