Registered Charity No: 1058162 (England & Wales), SC041101 (Scotland).
For over 100 years, CBM has been supporting communities to become more inclusive for people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places. Driven by Christian values and working with local partners we fight to break the cycle of poverty and disability by providing practical support so that people living with disabilities can have the same opportunities to reach their full potential.
A gift in your will to CBM could:
- Restore sight to someone who is needlessly blind through cataracts
- Equip local communities to raise awareness of inclusive development, to reduce stigma and improve mental health
- Train surgeons to carry out cataract and other operations in developing countries
- Support children with disabilities so they can attend school
- Deliver inclusive humanitarian responses so that when disasters strike no one is left behind.
- Provide livelihoods training for people with disabilities so they can support themselves and their families
- Provide treatment and orthopaedic devices to children with physical disabilities.
CBM will always use your gift where the need is the greatest.
Please consider leaving a gift in your Will to CBM.
“He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1:6