Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


And if you haven't got the files any more what are you supposed to do about a complaint that comes in after, say, 20 years when no one remembers the Client let alone if anyone in the firm did any work for the Client. More madness.

Your details