Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


Re. ‘I would imagine there would be a supplementary PC added to your main one. So if you were, say, an English solicitor in Bristol, but wanted to be a Welsh solicitor as well, you might pay £100 or £200 a year to get that qualification so you can practise in Wales...

...and Welsh solicitors could pay a supplement to practise in England.

Your details