Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


The Find a Solicitor site lists 'Solicitors who are on the Roll and/or have a practising certificate (PC)'. I believe it is some years since David Gauke practised.

Your details