Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


Does this also apply where the recipient of special damages is elderly and wasn’t the injured person i.e. services/care claims made by widows? No ability to set up a special needs trust in this situation...

Your details