Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.
CAB is 60% funded by Government. The other 40% from organisations that rely upon public donations. We all pay in the end.
I'm not convinced paying lawyers £90 is more expensive to sort out the problem early doors.
Copyright © 2020 The Law Society
Site powered by Webvision Cloud