Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


The local authority is often a party to these kinds of proceedings.
A conflict would occur if the local authority's employees were undertaking work to advise the court of the best place for the child.

Your details