Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


You are right, Mr. Tilbrook, but for years we have been adding to the problem, by listing "Court Fees" under the heading of "Disbursements" instead of describing these payments on our bills as "Government Taxes".

Your details