Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


Leaks? Plumbing problems?

Why not rustle up a few solicitors to fix these problems in their spare time? At legal aid rates that should represent a substantial saving over your average tradesman's call-out charges.

Your details