Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


I think you may have got this wrong. CABs are not allowed to provide reserved legal advice other than through solicitors. Nor is anybody else.

Your details