Registered Charity No: 1089685 (England & Wales).
CPRE is the countryside charity that campaigns to promote, enhance and protect the countryside for everyone’s benefit, wherever they live. We are proud of our past and continue to be inspired by the same principles and passions that motivated our founders almost a century ago.
With a local CPRE in every county, we work with communities, businesses and government to find positive and lasting ways to help the countryside thrive - today and for generations to come.
We aim to promote:
- A planning system and legislation that delivers the right development in the right place
- Efficient use of land, particularly in urban and suburban areas, and more land dedicated to green space and nature
- Rural infrastructure and services – including housing, transport and public spaces – that meet the needs of their communities and secure a healthy environment
- A low carbon countryside that mitigates and adapts to the impacts of the climate emergency
- New and sustainable models of farming and better environmental land management
- More locally-valued landscapes and green spaces are enhanced and protected
To receive a copy of the CPRE gift in will booklet, please download from our webpage https://www.cpre.org.uk/leave-a-gift-in-your-will
Thank you for considering supporting CPRE.
A countryside for us all. Forever.