International law firm Trowers & Hamlins has promoted seven to its partnership, taking effect from 1 July.
The promotions are spread across Birmingham, London, Manchester and Exeter offices including individuals from real estate, corporate, dispute resolution and litigation, banking and finance, and projects and construction.
Jennie Gubbins, Trowers & Hamlins’ senior partner, [pictured] commented: ’I would like to congratulate our new partners on their promotions. They have all demonstrated exceptional legal acumen, business intelligence and commitment to clients. Their hard work and dedication to the firm is greatly appreciated, and promotions well deserved. On behalf of everyone in the firm, I welcome our new partners to the partnership.’
The new Trowers & Hamlins partners are:
- Dan Butler, dispute resolution and litigation, commercial litigation, Manchester
- Kathryn Insall, dispute resolution and litigation, commercial litigation, Exeter
- Eleanor James, banking and finance, Manchester
- Rebecca McKay, corporate, pensions, London
- Digby Morgan, housing and regeneration, Birmingham
- Doug Rhodes, dispute resolution and litigation, property litigation, London
- Mark Robinson, projects and construction, Birmingham