Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


I live in Milton Keynes & I have not found anyone who is willing to bring a claim against the council for violating constituents Human Rights. I have been through the councils 3 stage complaints process which has proven not to be fit for purpose & rather than dealing with the complaint I made Milton Keynes council referred it on to the HM Courts and Tribunals Service who do not deal with complaints. I have kept the Local Government Ombudsman informed over the last year but he has done nothing to help.

Your details