Report comment

Please fill in the form to report an unsuitable comment. Please state which comment is of concern and why. It will be sent to our moderator for review.


If I have a health issue (whether physical health or mental health) then I will discuss it with a medical professional - doctor or nurse as appropriate. I would not wish to discuss such personal, private matters with a colleague who is not medically qualified. First aid when an accident has occurred is one thing, but this is taking things very much further, not least because of confidentiality issues.

Your details