Registered Charity No: 262119 (England & Wales).
BlindAid has over 185 years of experience in supporting Londoners with sight loss.
Our services are free and include:
- Regular home visits: to over 13,000 isolated blind and visually impaired people, offering emotional and practical support.
- Telephone Support: provides regular supportive and friendly calls.
- Community Projects: We offer three projects based in central London, each providing a variety of classes specially designed for blind and visually impaired people.
- Individual Grants: for aids or equipment to facilitate independence (subject to criteria).
- Radios on long term loan: (subject to criteria).
Please help people struggling to cope with sight loss and the isolation it can bring by remembering BlindAid in your will.
Or make a donation via our website: www.blindaid.org.uk