- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Wednesday, 22 May 2013 Over 500 lawyers attended a mass rally at parliame...
Wednesday, 22 May 2013 Just one in eight small businesses will turn to a ...
Wednesday, 22 May 2013 Some members of limited liability partnership (LLP) firms could face higher tax and national insurance deductions under government proposals...
Wednesday, 22 May 2013 The government’s plans for price-competitive tendering (PCT) will have a ‘devastating’ impact on firms and chambers in Wales, leaving ...
News In Brief
- Poor will suffer from court fee changes, MoJ warned
- Overwhelming public backing for legal aid: poll
- Fight PI changes, says MASS chair
- Mass meeting of barristers takes a stand on QASA
- Pannone turns to fixed-price mediation post-Jackson
- Grayling asks for quality standard for PCT firms
- 7,000 lawyers to hit the streets for free legal advice
- Pilot aims to limit clinical negligence solicitors’ fees
- Will-writing could still be regulated
- In-house growth accelerating